Promotions and campaigns FAQ section:
- Connectivity reports and issues handling
- How setting a language works
- Multiple language menus
- Are there reports available? How to export clients and orders?
- Setting up a multi-location restaurant
- Online restaurant booking system (table reservation)
- What is the website scanner from the restaurant administration panel?
- Optimizing the Google Business Listing
- Can I integrate with Zapier?
- Facebook Pixel installation steps
- Google Analytics installation steps
- Google Tag Manager for 3rd party tracking
- How to set up and verify Google My Business listing (GMB)
- How to claim & reclaim a business in Google My Business
Multiple language menus
What we’ve experienced so far is that restaurants’ menu translation job are so blurry that it does not really make sense to complicate the product (and the life of the restaurant) with multi-language versions of the menu. It is common to use Italian dish names in English menus as part of the brand positioning, so food clients never expect to get fully translated menus. Today restaurants can achieve a dual or 3 languages menu just by using “/” separator when adding items : (e.g. Salads/ салаты/ ensaladas).
Here is an example: