Promotions and campaigns FAQ section:
- Connectivity reports and issues handling
- How setting a language works
- Multiple language menus
- Are there reports available? How to export clients and orders?
- Setting up a multi-location restaurant
- Online restaurant booking system (table reservation)
- What is the website scanner from the restaurant administration panel?
- Optimizing the Google Business Listing
- Can I integrate with Zapier?
- Facebook Pixel installation steps
- Google Analytics installation steps
- Google Tag Manager for 3rd party tracking
- How to set up and verify Google My Business listing (GMB)
- How to claim & reclaim a business in Google My Business
Google Tag Manager for 3rd party tracking
Regarding the 3rd party tracking function within the restaurant admin panel this can be used by online marketing professionals & agencies to receive tracking data within the Google Analytics and/or Facebook Pixel platforms.
Within this section, the Google Tag Manager integration can be enabled, which allows the online ordering system to be connected to the Google Analytics and/or Facebook Pixel platforms.
Google Tag Manager is a free tool that makes it easy for marketers to add and update website tags — including conversion tracking, site analytics, re-marketing, and more—with just a few clicks, and without needing to edit the website code.
For a general overview on how Google Tag Manager works you may check the links below:
Therefore the Tag Manager acts as a middle-ware between the ordering system and the Analytics or Pixel platforms
For a detailed guide on how to install the Tag Manager with Facebook Pixel access this link.
For a detailed guide on how to install the Tag Manager with Google Analytics access this link.