Promotions and campaigns FAQ section:
- Connectivity reports and issues handling
- How setting a language works
- Multiple language menus
- Are there reports available? How to export clients and orders?
- Setting up a multi-location restaurant
- Online restaurant booking system (table reservation)
- What is the website scanner from the restaurant administration panel?
- Optimizing the Google Business Listing
- Can I integrate with Zapier?
- Facebook Pixel installation steps
- Google Analytics installation steps
- Google Tag Manager for 3rd party tracking
- How to set up and verify Google My Business listing (GMB)
- How to claim & reclaim a business in Google My Business
How to set up and verify Google My Business listing (GMB)
Setup of Google My Business (GMB) listing | Verification of GMB listing
Setup of Google My Business (GMB) listing
Search your business on Google. If you cannot find it on the right side of your Google search results page, follow the steps below.
Please note that you must have a Google email account, preferably the one your using to manage your business.
1. Go to https://www.google.com/business/
2. Select Sign-in or Manage now. If you choose “Manage now” without being signed in, it will take you to the Sign-in page.
3. Create a business with your restaurant’s name or select one from the suggestions given by Google, if these comprise your actual restaurant’s name:
4. Insert the name of your business:
5. Choose the category that fits your business:
6. Add a location:
7. Fill in the address of your business:
8. Put the pin on the map of your business:
9. Check if you also do delivery
10. Add the areas where you deliver (optional)
11. Add contact details to be shown to food clients:
Verification of GMB listing
Complete the listing by choosing a way to verify your business. Postcard by Mail is the default verification option. If your business is eligible for other methods, such as phone or email, choose the one you prefer. Fill in the required details. Double-check to make sure you’ve entered it correctly, then submit the form.
Please note that it may take a few weeks for your business listing to appear on Google.