Promotions and campaigns FAQ section:
- Connectivity reports and issues handling
- How setting a language works
- Multiple language menus
- Are there reports available? How to export clients and orders?
- Setting up a multi-location restaurant
- Online restaurant booking system (table reservation)
- What is the website scanner from the restaurant administration panel?
- Optimizing the Google Business Listing
- Can I integrate with Zapier?
- Facebook Pixel installation steps
- Google Analytics installation steps
- Google Tag Manager for 3rd party tracking
- How to set up and verify Google My Business listing (GMB)
- How to claim & reclaim a business in Google My Business
Setting up a multi-location restaurant
Our online ordering system supports multi-location restaurants. This means that multiple restaurants can be created and managed under the same umbrella, with the main benefit of sharing the menu and promotions.
How to create a multi-location (chain) account:
- from the partner dashboard, click on the “add another location” link:
Then add the specific information for that location:
- or from the restaurant admin panel, click on the extra options arrow next to the restaurant name to enable the multi-location dashboard
Under the hood, we create a “parent” account representing the brand, that groups all the locations together. Interface wise, the parent account is this dashboard:
The idea is simple: location specifics (like address, opening hours, delivery service etc) are managed by accessing each location, in the restaurant interface you know today. Common settings (like menu and promotions) are handled at chain level, from this parent account.
So here’s how we solved the menu sharing among locations.
In the dashboard there is a section called Menus. Here you can edit the “master” menu and assign it to all your locations. This way, when you make – let’s say – a price change, you make it once and have it automatically propagated to all restaurant locations.
In case not all locations can function with one menu, you can simply create multiple versions by duplicating an existing one or starting from scratch. Create as many menus as you like and assign the locations to the menus as needed by dragging them to the right menu.
Since the menus are being managed at chain-level, so are the promotions.
Note the dedicated Marketing tab in the chain dashboard:
For each online menu, it is possible to create one or several promotions.
To run multiple promotions at the same time, the Advanced promo module (paid service) needs to be enabled.
You have full flexibility in establishing which location uses which promotions, meaning that you can have:
- unified menu and promotions across all locations or
- different promotions for each location or
- anything in between.
Branded mobile app
The branded mobile app has been improved to work “in chain-mode” as well. All the locations are listed under the same app, allowing your customer to choose the location to order from.
See how it works in our demo app, Pronto Chain:
in Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.foodbooking.prontochain
(on iOS, the app looks and behaves the same as the Android app).