Promotions and campaigns FAQ section:
- Connectivity reports and issues handling
- How setting a language works
- Multiple language menus
- Are there reports available? How to export clients and orders?
- Setting up a multi-location restaurant
- Online restaurant booking system (table reservation)
- What is the website scanner from the restaurant administration panel?
- Optimizing the Google Business Listing
- Can I integrate with Zapier?
- Facebook Pixel installation steps
- Google Analytics installation steps
- Google Tag Manager for 3rd party tracking
- How to set up and verify Google My Business listing (GMB)
- How to claim & reclaim a business in Google My Business
How setting a language works
How do I change the default language for a restaurant?
The restaurant can change its admin area in the local language from its account extreme-right upper corner. Like this:
To get the food client menu automatically starting in a certain language the restaurant has to set that language as default for its clients from the “advanced settings” left-hand section. Also, the restaurant may decide which other languages the food clients are allowed to see/select for placing their order. Like this:
And a food client needs to be a “fresh” client to experience the default setting, which means…delete the former cookies or browse to order incognito to test this.
Also, each client can set their own preferred language from the info section int he menu, and we remember it for next time the client sees the menu.