Publishing The Menu FAQ section:
- Publish the menu in a Sales Optimized Website (SOW)
- Setting the Sales Optimized Website (SOW)
- SEO in the Sales Optimized Website
- How to customize the Sales Optimized Website (SOW)
- Publish the menu in a legacy (own) website
- How to customize the “See Menu & Order” button for a legacy website
- Optimize the legacy website for search engines
- Publish the menu in a Facebook page
- Getting listed in the shared mobile app Foodbooking
- Publish the menu in a dedicated branded app
- I cannot see /find a restaurant in Foodbooking app
How to customize the “See Menu & Order” button for a legacy website
By changing the “class” attribute, a web developer can change the color, the text, even the entire look & feel of this button (e.g. make it like a bar, thinner, bigger, smaller, square corners, etc.). Please find more instructions here:
Can you provide a restaurant website for me?
Our online ordering system includes a service to instantly build a mobile friendly website that’s highly optimized for search engines. Domain name is included and everything is designed to generate more online orders.
Read more about this service here.