Publishing The Menu FAQ section:
- Publish the menu in a Sales Optimized Website (SOW)
- Setting the Sales Optimized Website (SOW)
- SEO in the Sales Optimized Website
- How to customize the Sales Optimized Website (SOW)
- Publish the menu in a legacy (own) website
- How to customize the “See Menu & Order” button for a legacy website
- Optimize the legacy website for search engines
- Publish the menu in a Facebook page
- Getting listed in the shared mobile app Foodbooking
- Publish the menu in a dedicated branded app
- I cannot see /find a restaurant in Foodbooking app
I cannot see /find a restaurant in Foodbooking app
The restaurant is visible in the app for those clients that are at an address within the delivery area, or on a 10 km radius to be able to pick-up.
If the restaurant cannot find its location in Foodbooking, it is possible that is doing some tests remotely, too far away to show up.
Note: favorite restaurants are always visible for the food clients in Foodbooking.
For the purpose of testing, it is possible to manually override the current location and set it instead at one of the saved locations that are closer, then see if the restaurant pops back in Foodbooking.