Manage online orders FAQ section:
- Using the order taking app
- 3 minutes order acceptance time
- Why not accept orders automatically?
- Why an order-taking mobile device
- Why you do not have apps for Windows?
- How can I delete orders or clients?
- How to relaunch a missed or rejected order?
- Can the restaurant modify or edit an order after being placed?
- How to manage the fake orders
- Temporarily closed
- Orders for later
- How to set the system to accept far-ahead orders?
- Can we have predefined order rejection auto-reasons?
- Is there an option to re-order form client’s history?
- What is the alert call?
- Opening hours – how to setup | exceptions | overlap
Why you do not have apps for Windows?
When it comes to Windows OSes in the mobile space we would like to wait a bit to see what would happen, before jumping head first working on it. It is still not clear if Windows would provide a truly unified environment for mobile apps and PCs.
Also, Windows Phones have less than 1% penetration rate…not really a “thing” among smartphone users. http://www.idc.com/prodserv/smartphone-os-market-share.jsp