Manage online orders FAQ section:
- Using the order taking app
- 3 minutes order acceptance time
- Why not accept orders automatically?
- Why an order-taking mobile device
- Why you do not have apps for Windows?
- How can I delete orders or clients?
- How to relaunch a missed or rejected order?
- Can the restaurant modify or edit an order after being placed?
- How to manage the fake orders
- Temporarily closed
- Orders for later
- How to set the system to accept far-ahead orders?
- Can we have predefined order rejection auto-reasons?
- Is there an option to re-order form client’s history?
- What is the alert call?
- Opening hours – how to setup | exceptions | overlap
How can I delete orders or clients?
Some orders were accepted but then we had to cancel them.
Our system allows restaurant to create test orders in several cases:
– from the administration panel >> “Menu setup & receive orders” >> “Menu setup” >> “Preview” button
– from the “Marketing” section >> “Your promotions” >> “Preview” button
– from the order taking app >> “Test order” option
Such test orders do no register in the reports, and except for the test orders made from the order taking app, they are also not pushed to the app, no email confirmations are triggered etc.
However, if the restaurants performs some end-to-end tests from the menu published in a website, Facebook page or app, these are considered as real orders by the system and will behave as an order from a real client.
The system doesn’t allow deletion of any historical records, be it orders or clients – this is a basic principle for any billing/invoicing software.
But we might add in the future something to maybe “mark” an order a test/canceled order and then move it to some “archive” state but a bit later. We have no road-map deadline for it since it is rarely requested today.