Manage online orders FAQ section:
- Using the order taking app
- 3 minutes order acceptance time
- Why not accept orders automatically?
- Why an order-taking mobile device
- Why you do not have apps for Windows?
- How can I delete orders or clients?
- How to relaunch a missed or rejected order?
- Can the restaurant modify or edit an order after being placed?
- How to manage the fake orders
- Temporarily closed
- Orders for later
- How to set the system to accept far-ahead orders?
- Can we have predefined order rejection auto-reasons?
- Is there an option to re-order form client’s history?
- What is the alert call?
- Opening hours – how to setup | exceptions | overlap
How to relaunch a missed or rejected order?
The restaurant missed an order in the order-taking app but it’s ok and they will deliver anyway…
If the restaurant missed or had to reject an order, the best is to call back the client, apologize for the unexpected outcome and ask if the client still wants the order to be fulfilled, despite the system’s cancellation notice.
For rejected orders, the client has an option to modify and retry to place the order, like this:
For missed orders, there is an option to try again:
This will effectively generate an order with a different ID.