Manage online orders FAQ section:
- Using the order taking app
- 3 minutes order acceptance time
- Why not accept orders automatically?
- Why an order-taking mobile device
- Why you do not have apps for Windows?
- How can I delete orders or clients?
- How to relaunch a missed or rejected order?
- Can the restaurant modify or edit an order after being placed?
- How to manage the fake orders
- Temporarily closed
- Orders for later
- How to set the system to accept far-ahead orders?
- Can we have predefined order rejection auto-reasons?
- Is there an option to re-order form client’s history?
- What is the alert call?
- Opening hours – how to setup | exceptions | overlap
3 minutes order acceptance time
The app generates an alert every time a new order appears. The available time to accept or reject the order is 3 minutes, during which time the ringing continues. Please note, this is about 6 times as long as a client would wait until hanging up the phone. The client is waiting on-screen for the confirmation during these 3 minutes.
After 3 minutes, if the order is not processed, we mark it as “missed” and display a message to the client, including the restaurant’s phone number and recommend to call.
Most restaurants accept orders 95% of all orders in less than 55 seconds. They place the tablet in a location and train a few members of the staff on how to accept an order and insert it into the POS system.
Can this interval be adjusted in the administration panel?
The restaurant account holder doesn’t have the possibility to change the 3 minutes interval.
We also will not change the timer to more than 3 minutes. The food clients are waiting on screen for the order confirmation and they would like to see right away how long it takes to deliver or pick up. We have found that this real-time, on-screen experience is something clients highly value so they come back over and over again to place more orders.