Manage online orders FAQ section:
- Using the order taking app
- 3 minutes order acceptance time
- Why not accept orders automatically?
- Why an order-taking mobile device
- Why you do not have apps for Windows?
- How can I delete orders or clients?
- How to relaunch a missed or rejected order?
- Can the restaurant modify or edit an order after being placed?
- How to manage the fake orders
- Temporarily closed
- Orders for later
- How to set the system to accept far-ahead orders?
- Can we have predefined order rejection auto-reasons?
- Is there an option to re-order form client’s history?
- What is the alert call?
- Opening hours – how to setup | exceptions | overlap
Opening hours – how to setup | exceptions | overlap
Opening hours – how to setup opening hours | exceptions to regular opening hours | overlaps
In order to set up the opening hours go to Setup -> Services & opening hours -> Opening Hours -> Add hours, like this:
Set the days of the week and the time intervals in which your restaurant is open, and then click Save:
If there are services available during other time intervals than the general opening hours, you can set different hours for those services, like this:
Please note that the order taking app must be connected at all times during the sum of all opening hours that you set up in this section.