Setting up the menu FAQ section:
- Choose the cuisine type or add a new cuisine
- Create categories, dishes and choices & addon groups
- More about categories and items
- More about toppings, choices and add-ons
- Half/half pizza
- Hide or schedule dishes or categories
- Change the theme picture
- Setting tips for online payments
- Convenience fee or surcharge
- Multiple tax levels
- Disclaimers for alcohol sales & other special terms
- Inventory or stock settings
- Search bar in the menu
- Cloning / duplicate a menu into another location account
- Can the menu up-sell?
- Adding calories information in the menu
Setting tips for online payments
Tipping is an action tightly related to moment of payment, not to the moment of ordering.
Therefore, for “cash” and/or “card to delivery person” payment options, we don’t prompt the food client for a tip. In such cases, tipping would be more positively perceived by the client when receiving the food package.
If online payment option is also activated, a tip suggestion may be set in the restaurant’s admin panel, in the form of a tip slider with a predefined value.