Setting up the menu FAQ section:
- Choose the cuisine type or add a new cuisine
- Create categories, dishes and choices & addon groups
- More about categories and items
- More about toppings, choices and add-ons
- Half/half pizza
- Hide or schedule dishes or categories
- Change the theme picture
- Setting tips for online payments
- Convenience fee or surcharge
- Multiple tax levels
- Disclaimers for alcohol sales & other special terms
- Inventory or stock settings
- Search bar in the menu
- Cloning / duplicate a menu into another location account
- Can the menu up-sell?
- Adding calories information in the menu
Change the theme picture
The “theme” picture appears at the top of the menu and the automatic selection we provide is based on the cuisine types chosen when creating the restaurant account.
The “cuisine” is a set of predefined quality stock photos that can be used as main theme. It may also be replaced by restaurant’s own picture set.
To change it, in the restaurant admin panel, navigate to “Setup >> “Menu setup & receive orders” >> “Menu setup” and you will find the “Them picture” at the top of the page, like this:
Click on “Change theme picture” button and choose from preselected pictures or upload your own picture:
For multi-location restaurants, the theme picture setting is in the group dashboard >> Setup >> Brand >> Theme picture, like this: