Setting up the menu FAQ section:
- Choose the cuisine type or add a new cuisine
- Create categories, dishes and choices & addon groups
- More about categories and items
- More about toppings, choices and add-ons
- Half/half pizza
- Hide or schedule dishes or categories
- Change the theme picture
- Setting tips for online payments
- Convenience fee or surcharge
- Multiple tax levels
- Disclaimers for alcohol sales & other special terms
- Inventory or stock settings
- Search bar in the menu
- Cloning / duplicate a menu into another location account
- Can the menu up-sell?
- Adding calories information in the menu
Inventory or stock settings
Our system does not include inventory features. It is mainly a sales-oriented online ordering system.
Most likely a restaurant can have several sources of orders like: walk-in, phone and online. As the staff inserts all the orders from all channels into the existing POS system, such system is a more accurate source for stock reports.
In our system, if some items are not available anymore, they may be temporarily hidden from the menu. Read about this option here.