Setting up the menu FAQ section:
- Choose the cuisine type or add a new cuisine
- Create categories, dishes and choices & addon groups
- More about categories and items
- More about toppings, choices and add-ons
- Half/half pizza
- Hide or schedule dishes or categories
- Change the theme picture
- Setting tips for online payments
- Convenience fee or surcharge
- Multiple tax levels
- Disclaimers for alcohol sales & other special terms
- Inventory or stock settings
- Search bar in the menu
- Cloning / duplicate a menu into another location account
- Can the menu up-sell?
- Adding calories information in the menu
Cloning / duplicate a menu into another location account
We can copy the menu from one restaurant account into another, on request.
Please email us or use the chat option to request this and specify:
- the menu source account (email)
- the destination account (email)
The duplication operation is a complete override, fully replacing any items that were previously added in the destination account’s menu. Also, it is not reversible.
We cannot make partial copies of menus.
Duplication of the same menu over multiple restaurant locations / accounts is free of charge.
If the source and destination accounts are functioning under the same brand, then they can be put into a group dashboard, which contains the option to manage menus for multiple locations, as well as their paid services and promotions.